Basic Syllabus (Subjects)
The four and half year BAMS degree course comprise of four professionals and one year compulsory internship
|First Professional||12 Month|
|Second Professional||12 Month|
|Third Professional||12 Month|
|Fourth Professional||18 Month|
|Compulsory||12 Month Internship|
Total - 5.5 year Degree Course
After Completion of this Degree Course a Students can go for registration from Department of Ministry of ayush Delhi for further practice as a practitioner or finding a Govt. Job in Multiple sector.
To be eligible for admission in the course, one needs to have the major subjects as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology on the 12th. Standard and qualify the 10+2 with a reasonably good score of at least 50% agreed (Combine PCB group)
A necessity to passed 10+2 with PCB -50% marks combined from state Govt. board as its equivalent any other Govt. board/ State Govt. board/NIOS Delhi/any other Central or State Govt. recognized Open board as per Govt. and University norms.
Once the Admission has confirmed the required documents are needed for Processing the confirmed seat followings are documents needed
- 12th Original Passing Certificate
- 10th Original Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Migration certificate
- Adhaar card or any Identity certificate
- 6 Passport size Photograph
All documents should be Original along with a set of Xerox copies for all documents.
All original documents very essential for confirming admission
Next, the Package and fees decide with students and their parent’s guardian’s are needed before the confirm the Admission all formalities will be in our Chindawa office in the presence of students and their parents.
Students Passing 12th. Standard in with minimum 50% Marks in PCB group are eligible and a Passing Entrance exam test NEET Conducted by National Eligibility cum entrance test conducted by Govt. of India once in a year
The other way to take Admission by directly based on 12th PCB -50% marks in a Particular specific year where the state govt. prescribed the decision to take admission directly in the very current year
Some states are taking admission on their prescribed quota like Management quota /NRI Quota /College level quota/ last pleased seats.
Possessing all the above eligibility students can take admission by our special advice to select the colleges or their convenience
Here after Edu. Advising System Provide a proper advised to consult with us for resolving all your trouble to take direct admission at this time we will consult you that how to take Admission by direct or passing the appropriate test
Required Documents –
A confirm Admission only based on producing the all original marks certificates like
- 12th. Standard passing original certificate
- 10th. Standard Passing original certificate
- Transfer certificate T.C.
- Migration Certificate
- Xerox copy of Aadhaar card
- 10 Passport size photo
- A gap certificate if the students having gap after passing 12th standard
- Domicile certificate
Educational advising system Committed for best services for complete Admission formalities and worked on these below characterize
- Proper and Expertise Guidance
- Clarification of all fees of the Complete course from 1st. yr. to end of courses details (if it is Management quota) expenses of Hostel mess fees/ other expenses of College for completed course. Description of taking admission in our Choicest Colleges
- A completed details of Concern colleges where students has to admit
- A Complete details of Ayush college where the Admission has to taken like campus facility, rout of journey details, our old students history studying in those colleges
- Advised on future benefits
- Introduction with our old passes students for verifying the doubt of Courses
- Associate and support till end of courses
- Supporting to join the fresh classes where the Admission has done for final reporting
- Providing a Fees structure letter for full course fees ( four and half year fees) which decided with our Consultancy and students as per the college norms , it benefits to students for saving all other unnecessary fees applied during the courses